11.20.2009

Looking for Christmas Gift Ideas?




Maybe you are like me. You've started looking at gifts for other people and keep finding incredible deals on things you would like.

Yes dear, I realize you've been spending time looking for car parts for Christmas, but do you realize the cutest green coat is on sale next Friday? As much as I want your car to sound and look sexy, I just don't know if you are keeping up on this great deal. I love you, but I really don't want an access port or intake for Christmas.

So what did I do? I printed out the picture, wrote a little note about the price, and stuck in his lunch for work. Sure he was expecting a note about how much I love him, but I think this just kept him on his toes.

What does any of this have to do with anything? Well, I thought I might be able to help you out a little. I'm guessing you are probably the one who spends time looking and blogs or etsy instead of your husband. So he has no idea of great gifts available through those sites. He probably never will unless you start dropping hints.

Should you want some of the things I sell, feel free to print out this little note below. Stick it in his lunch. Hide it in the coat pocket. Position perfectly so that he will see it in the rear view mirror. Get creative!

These wall arts are $35 a piece. 8 1/2 x 10

A picture from your wedding with the lyrics from your first dance.
Custom print for your babies room.
All he will have to do is email me at lauranicoledesigns@gmail.com and I'll work everything out. You'll just have fun hiding hints. Trust me, its fun.



1 comment:

  1. I love all of these ideas. I have a great tray to do a practice one, and was hoping to make some as gifts if it turns out well, Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog