8.24.2009

Little Birdie & Tandem Bike


2 new updates!

Well, one I told you in the last post about a little birdie that was to come next. The little birdie is here for the baby shower invites for little Norah.


Not gonna lie, if i ever have a girl, the poor thing will probably always have a bow or barrette in her hair. I mean I put one on a bird. Poor kid doesn't stand a chance. Hopefully she'll understand that one day you can't have a hair accessory match your outfit every single day. Then she'll probably move on to shoes...

2nd update is about my friends who are getting married. You know, the one with the tandem bike? (fyi, if anyone happens to know where to find a tandem bike cake topper, let me know so I can tell her!) Well! We took pictures for their invitations and just some other fun ones too. And by we, I mean my husband who is far better with the camera than me took the pictures. Each picture makes me so happy.

Anyways, here is one of my favorites....



1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM! In all caps because I'm really screaming on the inside because everyone's asleep.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Search This Blog