7.29.2009

With a Twist


I made something new. And I can't tell you about it, yet.

It's still in the very beginning stages and I can't put it online. Here's the thing, I'm really excited about it.

What's a girl to do? Sit here and try to think of something else to write about when really I want to tell you how I was so happy to finally use this certain font. Its the kind of font I'm drawn to. It sits in the list begging to be used, but keeps getting passed by. Today was it's day. And I couldn't be more thrilled.

I know, I know. I do get this excited about fonts. Lame but true. It's like the difference between your basic black flats with a pair a jeans or a fabulous pair of blue flats with a cute little twist on top that gets me every time. The black will do, but why wouldn't you want the blue flats? That's how I felt about this font. It's the little detail that makes the piece feel right. It fits.

The other big news this past weekend came in the mail. I came home and sticking out of our mailbox was this little box from the printer. What? That fast? I did the super, uber long shipping because I didn't want to pay the extra money to get it here faster, yet here it is as if I paid for 3 day shipping. Love it.

What was inside? More than I know what to do with of these:



Happy me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog